Collaboration with organisations
With the aim of publicising the policies and actions whereby social service organisations improve quality of life for the citizens of Catalonia, Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya will grant space in some of its stations for such organisations to explain and inform FGC users of their projects and activities.
The spaces that will be granted, providing they are available, are the following:
• Pl. Catalunya: Bergara hall
• Provença: Metro interchange hall
• Gràcia: passage between entrances
• Sarrià: upper hall
• Terrassa Rambla: Blasco de Garay passage
• Universitat Autònoma: upper hall
• Sabadell Rambla: intermediate hall
• Sabadell-Estació: next to the newsagents
• Pl. Espanya: upper hall
• Ildefons Cerdà: Centre Comercial exit passage
• Gornal: hall
• L’Hospitalet Av. Carrilet: Av. Carrilet/Rambla Marina/carrer Cobalt entrance
• Manresa Alta: hall
• Igualada: platform entrance
FGC has advertising spaces inside its trains (talking spaces) which can be used if and when they are available.
Places will be provided in the entrance halls of select stations (subject to availability) for the distribution of informative documentation, as long as this is carried out by individuals from social inclusion organisations (disabled people).