We are a Covid-19 certified safe space.
The APPLUS certificate proves that FGC trains and stations are safe spaces against the risk of transmission.
What do we do on trains and stations?
From 20 June 2022:
- 1 daily disinfection at peak stations:
- Barcelona Vallès line
- Pl. Catalunya – Sant Cugat (very high traffic)
- Provença – Gràcia – Av. Tibidabo – El Putxet – Muntaner, Sarrià, Rubí y Terrassa Rambla (high frequency)
- Llobregat Anoia line
- Pl. España, Sant Boi (very high traffic)
- Stations Urban area to Sant Boi (high affluence)
- 1 disinfection every 3 days at the stations with the lowest demand (other stations not related).
What do we do in corporate buildings and company offices?
- Specific signalling has been installed in all work areas on prevention and safety measures; hydroalcoholic gel and masks are available for all staff; the cleaning and disinfection of work surfaces and common areas is ensured. In addition, conditions of use have been defined for shared spaces and access to work centres has been controlled through body temperature controls at the entrance.